Sunday 15 March 2009

Use Twitter to build your PLN


Uploaded on authorSTREAM by aSGuest12232

Thank you to Joe Dale for sharing this presentation in his blog post on how to build your PLN.

So what is a PLN?
A Professional/ Personal Leaning Network and the best way to develop one's skills by peer-to-peer learning.
The principle is simple: I find out about an idea through my PLN, I learn, I experiment, I review and I share the outcomes with my PLN. I see it as collaboration as its most effective as it can make you skip some of the initial teething problems when implementing a new project. However, the concept is certainly worth a more developed blog post...

1 comment:

Edita said...

thank you Isabelle! You´re helping me a lot! I was wondering how to show my new EFL trainees the power of Twitter. This post is very clear.